Software Engineer (DevOps)
Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars, through their invention of a new type of LiDAR, called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors and with a team that has already delivered an amazing product, Baraja is the next Australia based, globally focused, $B tech company
We are now searching for an experienced Software Engineer (DevOps) to join our Information Systems Team based in Sydney. The primary purpose of this position is to take full ownership of design, build and run of IT infrastructures (on-premise and cloud) to meet project needs and production SLAs.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud-based technologies, with a team that is building a world class product to enable self-driving cars.
Your role will
involve, but is not be limited to:
· Design, build (infrastructure as code) and run IT infrastructures (on-premise and cloud) to meet project needs and Production SLAs.
· Constantly automate and optimize CI/CD pipeline to ensure fast, reliable and effortless product iterations from development, through UAT and onto Production.
· Work in collaboration with developers to build, test, debug and quality review software to meet project delivery needs and operational standards.
· Constantly monitor and optimize infrastructure spend.
Monitor application/IT environment and respond to
critical production issues as part of on-call support.
You will need:
· Significant AWS DevOps cloud infrastructure technical and hands on expertise (compute, storage, database, networking, security and more) (this is essential).
· Infrastructure as code – Cloud Formation or Terraform.
· Strong Container management experience; Kubernetes, Docker etc.
· Experience supporting enterprise applications in a fast-growing company or similar.
· Experience in project management and ability to plan and manage own deliverables.
· Experience in designing and implementing cloud solutions across multiple business domains.
and motivation to take ownership of a project, and curiosity to learn about all
aspects of the business and get involved in other projects.
It would be great if you also had:
· Experience within a start-up or similar fast-paced environment with customer-driven products.
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.