Software Engineer (Algo Tech Lead)
Our team is built from a core group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs who have worked over multiple global tech companies that have dominated their respective market places. This experience has now culminated in the launch of Baraja and supported by some of the brightest PhD graduates from Australia ’s leading technical universities.
Reporting directly to the VP of Product Development, we are
now looking for someone to technically lead a multi-disciplinary team of highly
capable and diverse R&D engineers. Our existing team is beyond smart, with
a humility that you experience once in a lifetime. That careful balance between
expertise, passion and humility is what makes our culture great and provides
our ability to build world class products. Our location enables us to focus on
the end goal without being distracted, whilst accessing a global market of
relationships and mentorships and providing an exceptional work life balance.
You will bring out of the box thinking, and a proven ability to develop innovative solutions to unusual problems. A team player, who will work across our team and customers to develop and validate new algorithms and improve existing ones from concept to production deployment.
· Experience technically leading a team of engineers, algorithm/R&D engineers and demonstrated productivity increase in creative teams
· Software / R&D delivery experience, ideally in automotive or other regulated environment, from concept to production deployment
· Proven ability to turn ideas and algorithms into deployed product
and thought leadership in a specific related area eg. LiDAR, perception,
automotive, radar, vision systems
· A team that has already built a product that is deployed with some of the world's leading auto teams who are leading the charge into fully autonomous vehicles
· A culture that supports innovation, risk taking, failure and ultimately success
· A balance between your work passion and family and personal passions to ensure we live the life we aspire to
· Access to tier one global venture partners
· World class research environment
· Market salary with stock options
Our culture is honest and
humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be
amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance
and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work
but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four
weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above excites you, then let’s chat!