Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company.
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for leading the quality team to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating and maintaining an ISO9001 compliant Quality Management system. The Quality Manager will be responsible for developing a documentation system, maintaining appropriate records, Auditing and Management Review.
This is a greenfield opportunity to join an outstanding
team that has built and deployed a world-class product in a very exciting
vertical market of autonomous vehicles. Baraja is based
out of Sydney, Australia and operates globally with offices in the US and
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the development and champion the Quality Management system within Baraja in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the QMS meets the business need.
- Champion Baraja’s problem solving methodology and ensure compliance to problem solving process. Drive the resolution of Quality Problems in manufacturing.
- Become the Voice of the Customer and ensure customer issues are resolved. Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing team to gather and report on customer insights.
Auditor experience in both internal and external (supplier) audits.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing and maintaining an end-to-end quality management system leading to international certifications with ISO9001.
· Proven Leadership experience with small teams, up to 10 team members.
· Working knowledge of continuous improvement activities at a broad level in an organisation.
· Proven experience as Management Representative leading certification and surveillance audits.
science or similar degree required.
· Experience working with automotive Quality management standards (ISO16949).
· Strong organisational and influencing skills.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with automotive or high-tech experience
· Working knowledge in product reliability, DFMEA/PFMEA and product/process validation.
capturing and resolving customer Quality Issues (Complaints Management).
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.