Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. We have traction with global
auto manufacturers, a $US33M A Round from leading VC’s including Sequoia China,
Blackbird and Main Sequence and growing rapidly. We are now searching for a Manufacturing
This is a greenfield
opportunity to join an outstanding team that has built and deployed a
world-class product in a very exciting vertical market of autonomous vehicles. Baraja is based out of
Sydney, Australia and operates globally with offices in the US and China.
Core responsibilities of the
- Maintain and analyse manufacturing data to improve the design and manufacturing process of our products.
- Verify manufacturing processes by collecting and storing appropriate data.
- Optimise the current manufacturing set up to improve
- Participate in design reviews to insure manufacturability of new products.
- Support NPI with introduction of new products.
What we need in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing engineering
in a pilot manufacturing or prototyping environment.
of continuous improvement activities in high-tech manufacturing
degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Electronics, Optics or Mechanics.
ability to successfully integrate new products into a manufacturing line.
organisational and influencing skills
in automotive or high-tech manufacturing
5 years’ experience in a similar position
knowledge in product reliability, DFMEA/PFMEA and product/process
in ramping up manufacturing capabilities.
Our culture is honest and
humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be
amazing. We’re mature and experienced,
we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only
the best at work but in life. We provide
salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick
leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting,
then let’s talk!