Baraja has revolutionized the autonomous vehicle industry by delivering a radically different type of LIDAR called Spectrum-Scan. Our technology delivers the highest performance, enabling the next generation of fully autonomous vehicles. We are backed by some of the world's most prestigious investors and are on track to be the next $B tech company.
We are growing quickly and looking for Graduate Engineers to join our world-class team based in Lindfield, Sydney.
You will commence with a six (6) month rotation program, working with product development, NPI, and systems engineering. Upon completing the rotation program, you’ll have the opportunity to be placed in a permanent engineering role best suiting your skills and the needs of the company.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are self-motivated, enjoy working on challenging problems and consider innovative solutions to those problems. You will also need to enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
• Delivering improvements to the product or process as part of the NPI team.
• Supporting the Operations team to solve challenges and issues in the Pilot Manufacturing Line.
• Improving the technology used at Baraja to deliver value to self-driving customers.
• Verification of next-generation concepts by modifying and building new units, testing and comparing results to understand the real-world benefits of new designs
• Producing test results
• Verification of next-generation concepts by modifying and building new units
• Testing and comparing results to understand the real-world benefits of new designs
• Investigating, prototyping, designing and testing designs as required by the product requirements
You will need:
• Current permit to work full time in Australia on an ongoing basis
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
• Educations completed in the last two (2) years or to be completed within the next three (3) months
• Demonstrably high levels of interest and enthusiasm in a hands-on technical area
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills; the ability to succeed in a team environment
It would be great if you also had:
• Programming experience with Python or similar
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk!