Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through their invention of a new type of LiDar, called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company. With a team of over 90 across Australia, the US and China, Baraja is now seeking to find a Facilities Assistant to join our team in Sydney. We are moving to a great new location and Provide and support the management of the day to day and long-term facility management for a 100-150 person R&D startup, including relocation to new office
You will report to the Head of People and Culture
We are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join our team to:
· Setup and maintain offices and desk
· Pack, label and move equipment according to prearranged schedule
· Assist with relocations and expansions of the office
· Keep the offices and utilities up and running
· Respond and resold helpdesk tickets lodged for facilities.
What you bring:
· Outgoing, personable, compassionate, a team player with a deep desire to make things better.
· You enjoy wearing multiple hats in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Passionate about employee experience.
· excellent organisational and time management skills to manage a variety of different tasks daily; the ability to effectively prioritise own workload
· White Card
· Current permit to work full time in Australia on an ongoing basis
· Current Australian Drivers Licence
· Familiarity with handheld and power tools
· Trade-like skills
· Basic computer and networking skills.
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.