Candidate Experience Specialist
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company with a team of over 95 across Australia, the US and China.
After our significant Series A funding we are now looking for a ‘Candidate Experience Specialist’ to help us guide our candidates through a world-class end-to-end recruitment experience as we look to grow and scale our culture.
As a CX specialist you will:
- Serve as a key member of the TA leadership team where you will help manage, support and embed new and industry-leading recruitment processes internally
- Build-out our first ‘interviewer community’ and help to operationalise the group's ongoing training and development to be become best-in-class talent assessors
- Drive systems and feature changes in our CRM/ATS to ensure candidate experience is embedded at the heart of how we hire
- Assist with driving our Talent branding and events strategy to enable us to showcase the meaningful work Barajans do everyday
- Partner with a growing team of recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule interviews as requested and present data accordingly via reporting and analytics
- Conduct reference checks
Required skills and experience:
- Working in a consulting environment having delivered multiple projects not necessarily related to recruitment
- Experience handling high volume requests and understanding the importance of prioritisation in a high-growth company
- The ability to take initiative; you should be resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
- Excellent attention to detail given the extent of internal and external messaging
- Experience with MS Office proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint required and experience in creating slides and preparing presentations
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.