Candidate Experience Coordinator
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through their invention of a new type of LiDar, called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company. With a team of over 90 across Australia, the US and China, Baraja is now seeking to find a Facilities Assistant to join our team in Sydney.
You will report to the Head of People and Culture
Are you excited about the prospect
of working for a very successful and unique business?
Are you passionate about recruitment and being part of a candidate’s journey?
· As a Candidate Experience Coordinator, you will support the recruiting function at Baraja
· This will involve maintenance and upkeep of ATS systems, you will need to be good on Excel and ensure the systems and data are accurate and fit for purpose.
· You will be building relationships and managing the candidate journey.
· Recruitment co-ordination, arranging and conducting interviews
Innovating the candidate
experience at Baraja
What you bring:
· Interest in making a future in recruiting (No prior experience required)
· Outgoing, personable, compassionate, a team player with a deep desire to make things better.
· You enjoy wearing multiple hats in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Passionate about candidate experience.
· excellent organizational and time management skills to manage a variety of different tasks daily; the ability to effectively prioritise own workload
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.